- About us
- What we do
- State of East Africa
- Kenya Inequalities
- Join SID
Find out more about SID Membership package!
By becoming a SID member, regardless of your point of affiliation and in addition to your local Chapter's benefits*, you will receive:
This is SID's premier publication, published continuously for over 50 years and bringing sharp and critical insights to development policy and practice, as well as sharing lessons and experiences of development practitioners from around the world. Development is published quarterly for SID by Palgrave MacMillan.
1) Complementary subscription to print version of four issues of Development.
2) Electronic access to the Development journal, including the archive of back issues
N.B.: From the second year onwards, members will receive the electronic version of Development and one print issue (out of four). Those who wish to continue to receive the four issues in print, will be able to order this at a small additional fee to their annual membership dues.
Reserved online access:
Private section of this website is made available to members in order to access the following items:
1) Electronic archive of back issues of Development journal, hosted by the journal's publisher Palgrave Macmillan.
2) Selected SID publications
3) SID institutional documents (SID Directory and Constitution)
4) Benefits and special offers made available to members from time to time.
A monthly update on programmes, activities, publications and forthcoming events within the SID worldwide network, providing latest news about the Secretariat, the Chapters and the SID quarterly Development journal.
A fortnightly update on articles and opinion pieces posted on the SID Forum, written by invited columnists, experts and opinion leaders.
* For local benefits and fees, please refer to local chapters.